Drug Design Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
This course has been created for people who want to understand the basics of structural bioinformatics including protein-ligand docking and virtual screening, i.e.:
- Researchers whose main area or expertise is not a structural bioinformatics, but they want to broaden their knowledge in this field
- Computer programmers who are going to deal with structural data (crystal structures, PDB format files, modeling pipelines) or with docking/virtual screening software
- Biology, biotechnology and bioinformatics students who want to expand their knowledge into structural bioinformatics and molecular interactions
This course is more like a workshop. The trainer introduces theoretical bases as well as basic pipeline for structure modeling and molecular interactions.
- Structure and function of DNA, RNA and proteins
- Information provided by 3D structures
- General methods of solving protein structures
Structural databases and formats
- Protein Data Bank
- PubChem and ZINC libraries
- Structural file formats
- Representation of macromolecules and ligands
- Search methods and flexibility of objects
- Scoring methods
- Useful data in docking
- DOCK6 approach of protein-ligand docking
- Virtual screening
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price